The Dyle mobile TV receiver delivers live TV to iOS, Android and Kindle smartphones and tablets. Using the Wireless Dyle Mobile TV app from the App Store, Google Play and Amazon app stores, the Dyle mobile TV receiver will enable millions of Apple, Android and Kindle device users to watch live, local programming on their devices without the need for Internet or cellular connection. Check list of compatible mobile devices below, as well as the coverage map page to see if Dyle is available in your market.
Dyle mobile TV offers the flexibility to expand your live TV viewing. The receiver works with iOS, Android and Kindle platforms so you have more choices on how you watch. And because the receiver is wireless and compact, you can place it where you get the best mobile TV reception. You can even carry it in your pocket or your bag. Battery life affords over 4 hours of TV viewing before having to charge the device.
Check www.dyle.tv/coverage-map to see which stations are available in your area. When the app scans for channels, make sure you’re getting all of the channels available to you. If you’re not, reposition the receiver and rescan. Repeat this process until you get the maximum number of stations for your market.
SET UP TIPS
- Make sure that the device is fully charged – the red charge light will go off.
- Make sure you’re using the correct app for the Dyle receiver – use the GREEN Wireless Dyle mobile TV app.
- Connect to the Internet – While you don’t need an Internet connection to watch TV, you do need one to initially register for the app and gain access to content.
- Switch the power on your Dyle receiver to the on position – you should see the blue power LED illuminate.
- Establish a Wi-Fi connection between your Dyle receiver and your mobile device.
- For Apple Devices:
- Set up Wi-Fi: Settings->Wi-Fi->Click on Wireless Dyle mobile TV under Choose a Network
- For Android Devices and Kindle Fire Devices:
- The app should automatically connect to Wireless Dyle mobile TV. If not, set up Wi-Fi: Settings->Wi-Fi->Click on Wireless Dyle mobile TV under Choose a Network
- For Apple Devices: